Mike Byrnes is an energetic speaker that presents all across the country. He can engage, educate and motivate a large group to achieve greater business success.
- Social Media 101: The New World of Communications
(watch 5 short videos of Mike’s presentation at Barron’s Top Advisors Summit)
- Social Media 201: Secrets to Successful Online Marketing
(watch 4 short videos of Mike’s presentation at Barron’s Top Advisors Summit)
- Take your website to the next level
(watch 4 short videos of Mike’s presentation at TD Ameritrade Institutional’s national conference)
- Leverage philanthropy in your business
(watch 4 short videos of Mike’s presentation at the FPA Business Solutions national conference and one Wall Street Journal video)
- 13 keys to success in 2013
(watch a 2 short videos of Mike’s keynote at IMCA’s winter conference)
- Social media… the new PR
- The power of LinkedIn
- An underdeveloped revenue stream… strategic alliances
- Referrals, referrals, referrals
- How to grow, even when the economy isn’t!
- Branding your business… build a solid foundation
- Get PR without hiring an agency
- Segmentation and target marketing
- Business planning basics to succeed
- 6 options for small accounts
- Client research is critical
- Cultivate client advocates
- Social media’s future role in financial services
- Social business – using social networks to increase success
- LinkedIn don’ts
- Social media tools to connect the family
(watch 2 short videos of Mike’s presentation for the Institute of Preparing Heirs)
- Creating and empowering brand ambassadors
More topics are available and they can be customized to the audience.
If you are interested in learning more, reach out to Byrnes Consulting to set up an initial meeting to discuss the logistics of the speaking engagement, including:
- the business reason and theme of the event
- the desired outcome as a result of the speaking engagement
- the audience demographics
- the number of attendees
- the location, time and date
- the allocated budget
Together we can determine if there is a fit. If so, we can nail down the strategy for the engagement, including answering:
- what is the best topic?
- does the presentation need to be customized?
- what is the best format?
- what supporting material is needed?
Please contact Byrnes Consulting for more information.