Mike Byrnes is an energetic speaker that has spoken all over the country. His presentations help educate and motivate large groups of advisors to become more successful! He has presented numerous times, on over seventy topics, and would be glad to customize a topic to meet your needs.
Examples of popular presentations Mike can give
- Business advice in the age of the coronavirus (Potential CE for CFPs)
- The best business growth strategies / How to grow faster! / Proven ways to grow your business
- Proven ways to get more client referrals
- Online marketing best practices to win more new business
- Improve your firm’s marketing ROI in the digital age
- Getting PR without hiring an agency
- Succeeding in a recession (while helping clients through down markets) (CE for CFPs)
- Increased success from fantastic client relationships (CE for CFPs)
- Service excellence: Wow your clients (CE for CFPs)
- Advanced lead generation through online marketing
- Non-traditional strategic alliances
- Proven marketing advice for top advisors
- Successful segmentation and target marketing
- Effective ways to use LinkedIn
- Event marketing to gain new clients
- Winning over prospects in your pipeline
- Start succeeding at email marketing
- Leverage philanthropy to grow your business
- Tips to be a better presenter
About Byrnes Consulting, LLC
Mike Byrnes founded Byrnes Consulting to provide consulting services to help advisors become even more successful. His expertise is in business planning, marketing strategy, business development, client service and management effectiveness, along with several other areas. He specializes in helping businesses grow by
utilizing the right mix of PR, social media, websites, sales, events, advertising, direct mail, emails, marketing collateral and research.
If you are interested in learning more, reach out to Byrnes Consulting to set up an initial meeting to discuss the logistics of the speaking engagement, including:
- the business reason and theme of the event
- the desired outcome as a result of the speaking engagement
- the audience demographics
- the number of attendees
- the location, time and date
- the allocated budget
- what is the best topic?
- does the presentation need to be customized?
- what is the best format?
- what supporting material is needed?
Please contact Byrnes Consulting for more information.