Kevin M. Feehily, Project Manager and Consultant
- Kevin began working with Byrnes Consulting in 2011.
- He is a native of Boston and currently resides in Maynard.
- He is married to Michele and they have one daughter.
Over 15 years’ experience in the financial services industry.
Graduate-level education in management and operations.
Successful account manager and consultant with a passion for helping clients by providing solutions to achieve their business goals.
Strong commitment to the community.
Areas of expertise
- Kevin’s expertise is in client service, business operations, financial analysis and risk management, along with several other areas.
- Kevin is experienced working with clients to provide solutions with a focus on process and program improvements to ensure that clients’ needs are continually met.
- He has contributed practice management related articles to RIA Central and Financial Planning Magazine.
- He previously worked at Commonwealth Financial Network, First Marblehead Corporation, and held various positions at State Street Corporation, working in their Mutual Fund, Analytics, and Global Markets groups.
- Kevin graduated from Harvard University Extension School, attaining a graduate degree in General Management and Operations in 2011.
- He obtained a Certificate in Financial Planning from Boston University in 2002.
- He also graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University with a BS in Accounting in 1995.
- Kevin has been a Pan Mass Challenge rider for over a decade, raising funds for cancer research at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
- He is a coach and board member of Maynard Youth Soccer.
- He serves as a member of the Recreation Commission for the Town of Maynard.
- Call Kevin directly at 412-4ADVICE [412-423-8423]
- Email Kevin at email@example.com
- View his LinkedIn profile
- Follow on Twitter @AdvisorAdvice