Michael W. Byrnes, Jr., President and Consultant
- Mike founded Byrnes Consulting, LLC in April 2008 with a dream of helping businesses become more successful.
- He is happily married to Erika and they have a wonderful daughter and son.
– Over 20 years’ experience in the financial services industry.
– Graduate-level education in marketing management.
– Successful consultant with a passion for helping others surpass their business goals.
– Proven thought leader, published more than 250 times over the last couple years.
– Strong commitment to give back to the community.
Areas of expertise
- Mike’s expertise is in business planning, marketing strategy, business development, client service and management effectiveness, along with several other areas.
- Mike specializes in helping businesses grow by utilizing the right mix of PR, social media, websites, sales, events, advertising, direct mail, emails, marketing collateral and research.
- When it comes to topic of social media, Mike is seen as a premier expert.
- As a recognized industry thought leader, Mike has been asked to give presentations to businesses across the United States by large corporations [e.g Barron’s, Charles Schwab, TD Ameritrade, Scottrade, ING Investment Management, Putnam Investments, Cetera Advisors, KMS Financial Services, Cambridge Investment Research, Citizen’s Bank, Sovereign Bank and Amica Insurance] and associations [e.g. Financial Planning Association (FPA), Investment Management Consultants Association (IMCA), National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA), Financial Services Institute (FSI), Institute for Preparing Heirs, Life Insurance and Market Research Association (LIMRA) and Bank & Trust Summit.]
- He has been published over 250 times in recent years by Financial Advisor, Private Wealth, Financial Planning, On Wall Street, Bank Investment Consultant, The Wall Street Journal, RIABiz, Forbes, InvestmentNews, AdvisorOne, RIA Central, Transitions, Horsesmouth, Senior Market Advisor, Plan Advisor, FPA’s Journal of Financial Planning, FPA’s Practice Management Solutions Magazine, NAPFA Advisor Magazine, IMCA’s Investment & Wealth Monitor, Reuters, CFA Institute’s Private Wealth Management Newsletter, Registered Rep. (now Rep.), WealthManagement.com, Financial IQ (a Financial Times service), The Trust Advisor, Website Magazine, BusinessNewsDaily and Entrepreneur.
- He has been seen as an expert guest on Wall Street Journal’s Broker’s World videos, AdvisorTV and RepTV, and heard on WXTK 95.1, the Horsesmouth AdvisorRADIO program and 980 WCAP’s morning show.
- He gives presentations, workshops, webinars and 1-on-1 consultations to advisors across the country, hired by a wide range of organizations, from large Fortune 500 companies down to small sole proprietors.
- He previously worked at Commonwealth Financial Network, Liberty Mutual, Fidelity Investments, Pioneer Investments, IXIS Advisors Group (formerly New England Funds, now Natixis) and Mellon Financial Corporation (formerly The Boston Company now BNY Mellon).
- Mike began his financial service marketing experience in 1992.
- Mike graduated from Boston College’s Wallace E. Carroll Graduate School of Management, gaining his MBA in 2000.
- He also graduated from Saint Michael’s College, earning a BS in Business Administration in 1992.
- Mike is a consultant for Executive Service Corps of New England, volunteering his experience and giving advice to nonprofits in need.
- He has previously served as a board member for the Good Shepherd School, COMPASS and the Holden School.
- He was a Chair of the St. Mike’s 20th reunion.
Please share with your social groups. Thanks!