An Owner and NextGen Conflict
When trying to help, often consultants have to look past the symptoms of a problem to get to the heart of the issue.
Read Mike Byrnes’ Barron’s article: When an Owner and His NextGen Advisors Don’t Get Along. Learn how Byrnes Consulting helped a damaged relationship between a “grumpy” owner and his younger, more junior advisors.
Here are five steps Mike took in this specific case:
- Identify the underlying problem
- Learn the context of the issue
- Determine the stakes that are involved
- Make recommendations for improvements
- Continue heading in the right direction
Need help restoring the health of your organization to improve your success? Please reach out to Byrnes Consulting to see if we can help!