A Client Event Topic That Every Advisor Should Offer
Many more adults of all ages are using social media, but many of them are still trying to figure it out or they are having trouble keeping up. For those reasons and others, hold a value-add event this year for your clients, providing an expert on the topic of online marketing to educate them and the prospects they bring.
Read Mike Byrnes’ Financial Advisor article to understand:
- Why it is important for most organizations to modify their normal client-appreciation event strategy to improve the bring-a-friend results.
- How to cover the topic of social media that is always changing and draws in attendees that have mixed expectations and needs from the speaker.
- How to prepare in advance for a successful event.
- What to do at the event, including taking lots of pictures and promoting the program on social networks.
- How to engage the attendees after the event to get a great return on investment.
Interested in hiring Mike Byrnes to be a speaker? Contact Byrnes Consulting for more information.
See pictures from a recent event.